It depends on the degree of crowding. That's why our dental team needs your photos and impressions. If the crowding is not too severe, our team will be able to set up a treatment plan for you.

In cases of more severe crowding, you may need IPR (Interproximal Reduction) first. This is basically filing between the teeth to make room for tooth movement. This has to be done at your local dentist.

Depending on your case, you may then be eligible for invisible aligners.